2002-09-7 Philippe Raoult
* connection.c: fixed main window title again
* bookmarks.c: fixed another mem leak
* smalltrans.c: message windows now print the server name,
message chats echo your own messages
2002-09-6 Philippe Raoult
* tasklist.c: gtk warning fix
* connection.c: 100% cpu usage on silently broken connection fixed
(at last, many thanks to Emmanuel), main window title fixed
* smalltrans.c: mem leaks fixed
2002-09-4 Philippe Raoult
* various files: memory leaks fixed
2002-09-1 Philippe Raoult
* login.c: fixed login with some servers
2001-09-22 Tassos Bassoukos
* configure.in: marked version 1.0b1. Changed (again) the libxml-detection code.
now works on any libxml1/libxml2 simple or mixed setup.
2001-09-21 Tassos Bassoukos
* src/guiprefs.c: some code to support the user-definabe status buttons.
* src/users.c: Clarification of the tooltips of the NoChat/NoMsg buttons.
Major new feature: user-definable status buttons that change your suffix and
icon, indicating current status.
2001-09-19 Tassos Bassoukos
* src/tasklist.c: tasks by default are destroyed when teir connection
is destroyed, behavior can be overriden with task_persist_after_connection().
* src/pixmap.c: new function to make it easier to have stock widgets from
the hotline.dat files, by icon number.
* src/smalltrans.c: handle_banner moved here fropm connection.c
2001-09-17 Tassos Bassoukos
* src/filetransfer.c: file transfers that are locally queued have an
extra "greenlight" button on their tasks.
* src/smalltrans.c: snafu with the message close button resolved.
* src/users.c: two new buttons that enable/disable the dont_chat/dont_message
status bits/icons, cleanup of the status/nick/icon change protocol code.
Only active if the server version is > 1.5.
* src/userwidget.c: internal reorganization of status icons,
cleaner code etc, and a bug squash where we wouldn't update the status icon's
2001-09-15 Tassos Bassoukos
* src/smalltrans.c: irc-query-like support for messages in pane.
2001-09-14 Tassos Bassoukos
* src/files.c, src/agreement.c, src/users.c, src/news15.c: panes would
segfault if they were opened, closed, and the repopened
* src/users.c: fixed a SEGV due to wrong finalization of UserKick
2001-09-11 Tassos Bassoukos
* src/connection.c: renamed from server.c. Major refactoring of the transaction
logic, no longer uses threads [no more out-of-sync X11 errors]. Connection is now a
GTKObject. Since we're no longer going thru gtk_idle(), the interface is snappier
for servers with low pings. Debug messages will be quieter when --enable-debug is
* src/agreement.c: code split from smalltrans.c, contains agreement logic.
* src/network.c: getAsyncSocketTo() new function for async sockets.
* src/transaction.c, src/messages.c: minor refactoring due to connection.c
* src/login.c: login functin moved here from server.c. Also resolved
Bug #439487, whereas fidelio will honor the version given.
* src/pixmap.c: changed definition of user's icons from 200 to 243, should
work with Black Moon Icons now.
2001-09-04 Tassos Bassoukos
* src/messages.c: new source file, contains code from protocol.c, provides
messages from/to the server as gtk objects.
* src/transaction.c: new source file, contains some code from protocol.c
main change is that transactions are now gtk objects, doing their
own finalization. Signals are provided for callbacks. IMO a cleaner design.
* src/server.c: compare_replies: corrected integer/pointer comparison.
2001-08-21 Philippe Raoult
* src/protocol.[ch], src/server.c, src/smalltrans.h:
added support for object 154 (agreement omitted) and
transaction 355 (broadcast). Also disconnects when
receiving transaction 111 (disconnected)
* Changelog: fixed tassos's late modification date :)
2001-07-31 Tassos Bassoukos
* src/files.c: hsx can't get properties of a file, and we would crash....
2001-03-19 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/news15.c: Fixed a crash due to an uninitialized pointer. Also, one can
open newsfolders by clicking on them.
2001-03-09 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/protocol.c: Transactions don't necesarily have tasks attached.
2001-03-08 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/taskgroup.c: We now order tasks the correct way, oldest at the bottom.
* src/Makefile.am: hlforw is not built by default.
2001-03-07 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/protocol.c (date_to_unix): we now attempt to decode DateTime
structures with any year. Closes [ #405805 ].
2001-03-05 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/tasks.c, src/tasklist.[ch], src/taskgroup.[ch]: reorganized
and practically rewritten tasklist handling. some bugs still remain.
Main features: tasks have icons, take up less space and can be grouped.
NOTE: Trackers may crash fidelio at finalization.
* src/tasklist.[ch]: New files that contains the task handling logic.
* src/taskgroup.[ch]: New files that implement simple grouping for many
* src/tasks.[ch]: now contain only task creation and update functions.
* src/main.c: different handling of window title.
* src/filetransfer.c: moved task text update to main thread.
* src/pixmap.c (pixmap_apply_to_widget): new function, applies to
a GtkPixmap widget the specified icon. BUG: won't work without hotline icons.
* src/protocol.c: new functions to add a task to a transaction and
to move it between transactions....
* src/server.c: Added icons to server-sent messages.
* src/trackers.c: moved task-text-update to the main thread.
* src/users.c: cleaned up some user updates.
* configure.in: xml2-config troubles...
2001-03-02 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/bookmarks.c: Silly typo for xml1 support...
* configure.in: We now check first for xml2-config, then for xml-config.
2001-03-01 Anastasios Bassoukos
* configure.in: Released 0.9.6
2001-02-28 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/filetransfer.c: small fix, could crash if user is too
fast with the mouse on the abor button.
* src/main.c: we would initalize the main window too soon
and would lose the toolbar position settings.
* src/pixmap.c: moved some code around so that it doesn't
depend on specific initialization order.
2001-02-27 Philippe Raoult
* src/filetransfer.[ch], server.c: [Bug #130054]
and [Bug #124682] now have a cleaner fix. There may
be a tiny mem leak in some extreme cases, but overall
2001-02-25 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/tasks.c (tasks_count_set_title): main window titlebar
counts tasks and connections.
* src/main.c: Added shortcuts for windows, ctrl-[1-90] will
raise the respective window. How do you un-iconify them tho?
* src/smalltrans.c, src/hldat.c: small memory mgmt fixes.
2001-02-24 Tassos Bassoukos
* src/userwidget.c: outline_color is broken for gnome-1.2.12, fixed.
Closes [Bug #133892]. Reported by email@example.com
2001-02-17 Philippe Raoult
* src/main.c: Fix for connect dialog memory
* src/trackers.c: added strcasestr prototype to avoid warning
server.[ch],tasks.c,users.c,userlist.c: tasks now show the server
name if possible (instead of IP/hostname)
2001-02-16 Philippe Raoult
* src/files.c: Probable fix for [Bug #132624]
* src/filethread.c: The gui would freeze for some time
when uploads were finalized.
2001-02-15 Philippe Raoult
* src/filelist.c: fixed the properties dialogs
* src/files.c: fixed viewpos for recursive downloads
2001-01-25 Philippe Raoult
* src/server.c, src/filetransfer.c: fixed [Bug #130054]
and [Bug #124682] (which were the same, i hope). There
may still be a tiny mem leak ...
2001-01-21 Philippe Raoult
* src/filetransfer.?, src/filethread.?, src/Makefile.am:
splitted filetransfer.? into two sets of files.
* src/tasks.? removed an unused field in the task structure.
* src/filelist.h: extended the viewpos to 30 directories.
2001-01-20 Philippe Raoult
* src/protocol.c: merged the fix from Charles Lopes for
[Bug #128991] and [Bug #123493].
2001-01-11 Philippe Raoult
* src/login.c: gives server windows the ip of the server if
there's no name
* src/main.c: the "connect to..." dialog now remembers the
last server you entered
* src/protocol.c: Added a check in read_object() that partially
fixes [Bug #123493] and moved debug stuff inside #ifdef/endif's
2001-01-09 Philippe Raoult
* src/trackers.c: the tracker window wouldn't be properly
refreshed if closed with a search pattern
* src/filetransfer.c: Debugged overlap checking and cleaned up a bit
2001-01-07 Philippe Raoult
* src/filetransfer.c: Added overlap checking when resuming downloads
* src/files.c, filelist.[ch]: extended dir selection to
2001-01-02 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/bookmarks.c: small buglet fixed, refresh bookmarks & properties
* src/files.c, src/filelist.[ch]: remote directory listings
now show a message while downloading their contents (aesthetic fix).
2000-12-29 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/hldat.c: we now cache full icons, will improve file
list sort speeds dramatically.
* src/filelist.h (FL_DOALLSELECTED): macro would invoke action
for all items, not only the selected ones.
Fixes [Bug #126648] Overenthousiastic deletion
2000-12-21 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/bookmarks.c: small changes for libxml1 support
* configure.in: debugging malloc will only be used when
--enable-debug is given. Reorganized checks for libxml,
now should have more reasonable text. libxml1 is now supported.
2000-12-07 Philippe Raoult
* src/task.h: Fix for a bug i added yesterday night ...
2000-12-07 Philippe Raoult
* src/task.h,files.h: Changed some struct fields' sizes. Most
notably task.text is much more reasonnable.
2000-12-06 Philippe Raoult
* src/files.c,filelist.c,filelist.h: now select the dir we were in
when doing chdir(..)ing. Plus the usual aesthetic fixes :)
2000-12-06 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/filetransfer.c: probable fix for [Bug #124679], uploads
do not complete. Verification pending.
2000-11-27 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/chat.c: control-return in the message entry widget
sends an emote. Suggested by Ryo Saeba
2000-11-20 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/users.c: silly bug made user-info inoperable, fixed
Reported by Zachris Trolin
2000-11-14 Anastasios Bassoukos
* po/de.po: German transaltion contributed by
2000-11-13 Anastasios Bassoukos
* configure.in: added another check for libxml and
marked release 0.9.5
2000-11-12 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/files.c: filelist now shows entry for previous
directory even when no file entries are present.
* src/filelist.c: filelist now shows directory sizes
2000-11-11 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/files.c: added a translation table for file
extensions <-> icons. If no icons are present, will use
pixmaps. "drop box" is also an upload folder.
* src/guiutils.c: (guitils_text_add_popup_clear) small cleanup,
now uses GNOME subroutines.
* src/chat.c: we now handle better multi-line messages...
* po/pt_BR.po: Brazilian translation contributed by
Carlos Marcello Dias Fernandes
* configure.in: french translation contributed by
* src/userlist.c: now when a user is ignored, his chat won't show up
neither on the public chat not in private chat.
2000-11-10 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/pixmap.c: sanity checks in default pixmaps...
2000-11-06 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/main.c: LIBXML_TEST_VERSION check added.
2000-11-04 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/userwidget.c, src/privchat.c, src/users.c: moved common
userwidget functionality to userwidget.c
* configure.in: modified xml checks and clarified wording of errors.
2000-11-01 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/userlist.c, src/userwidget.c, src/users.c: moved the ignore-user
functionality to the userlist. Now all userwidgets show the same ignored
2000-10-31 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/chat.c, src/pubchat.c, src/users.c: chat mechanism
reengineering, more common code now.
2000-10-30 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/filetransfer.c: added usleep() for those unices that don't
* po/it.po: updated italian translation contributed by
2000-10-29 Philippe Raoult
* src/filetransfer.c, src/guiprefs.[ch]: per-connection bandwidth
2000-10-27 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/server.c,src/guiprefs.c: modifications for private chat.
* src/privchat.[ch]: new files, implementing private chat. does not
do invitations, but it does accept/reject them.
* src/smalltrans.c: cleanup of the destroy logic, swatted a few bugs
(cue from Contact: 'One down, several billion to go...')
* src/users.c: fixed the updating user info stuck task during
login on older servers.
2000-10-26 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/bookmarks.c: we would sometimes free() a null pointer, fixed.
small leak also plugged.
2000-10-17 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/users.c: exported some functions so that other sources can
use them (user message/info/kick)
* configure.in: [Bug #115216] fixed. fidelio was linking with
libxml 1.x, check added in configure
2000-10-06 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/filetransfer.c: [Bug #116198] fixed. brainfart with
g_slist_find_custom having wrong order of arguments. makes me wish for
2000-10-02 Anastasios Bassoukos
* po/it.po: Italian translation contributed by
2000-09-25 Philippe Raoult
* src/filetransfer.c: changed g_mutexes to pthread_mutexes
2000-09-25 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/users.c: [Bug #115216] fixed. Was twice destroying same
transaction. Will not clear up all of the issues with bookmarks...
2000-09-21 Anastasios Bassoukos
* all/files: release 0.9.4
2000-09-17 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/guiprefs.c: moved the icon selection to it's own dialog.
2000-09-13 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/guiprefs.c: sometimes the names of the trees in the preferences
would get mangled.
2000-09-12 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/filetransfer.h: fixed problem with file uploads aborting at
2000-09-11 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/bookmarks.c: default bookmarks moved to $datadir/fidelio.default
* src/files.c: cleaned up recursive directory code. now will not
crash when closing the connection, can be aborted, can be
optionally disabled from the preferences, will correctly munge local
2000-09-10 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/filelist.c: will now display entry for parent dir even if
dir is empty.
2000-09-10 Philippe Raoult
* bookmarks.c: List Cleanup
* files.c filetransfer.c news.c news15.c privs.c server.c server.h
smalltrans.c userlist.c users.c : Changed hooks_create()' syntax
2000-09-10 Philippe Raoult
* filetransfer.c server.c server.h threads.c threads.h trackers.c:
Some syntax changes in threads.[ch] and according modifications
2000-09-10 Philippe Raoult
* filelist.c files.c files.h filetransfer.c: Added recursive directory
deletion on the local side and recursive download
on the remote side. Plus the usual cleanups :)
2000-09-10 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/guiprefs.c: GUI is now redesigned, no longer based
2000-09-09 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/guiprefs.c (open_prefs): preferences dialog is now resizable
and retains size info.
* src/guiprefs.c (guiprefs_add_clist): fixed a crash due to a NULL
pointer dereference when a GtkCList had more columns than the last
time the programm was run.
Reported by Philippe Raoult
2000-09-09 Philippe Raoult
* src/smalltrans.c: Made some windows resizable. Changed
show_error and show_error_errno, to accept variable arguments.
Changed invokations of them all over the source files.
* src/tasks.c: medium internal rewrite, Added task_newtext() which is
sprintf(task->text,... ) + task_update(task ...) basically
* src/main.c: Changed the tasklist scrollbar from ALWAYS
* src/threads.c: Little internal changes.
* src/files.c: error messages were printed with garbage
instead of the filename
* src/trackers.c: strcasestr is in glibc,
configure.in now checks for this too.
* src/guiutils.c: little aestetic fix
* src/bookmarks.c: scrollbars ALWAYS -> AUTOMATIC
2000-09-08 Clay Crouch
* src/bookmarks.c: Clay Crouch has submitted
a patch that adds sitewide default bookmarks. Currently set to
2000-08-28 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/trackers.c: one can now search for multiple words.
* src/trackers.c: propeties of server added, displays full
2000-08-27 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/guiprefs.c: for some users, the preferences/icons dialog would
crash fidelio when running without icon datafiles.
2000-08-26 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/bookmarks.c: Greg Gilbert submitted a patch
that makes fidelio use libxml2. Thanks Greg!
* all/files: marked version 0.9.3
2000-08-25 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/smalltrans.c: private messages now support 1.8 style quotes.
* src/chat.c: one can now right-click in the textwidget to clear it.
* src/users.c: removed some icons from the toolbar that belong to
the pop-up menu.
* src/guiprefs.c: one can now select if connect/disconnect messages
are displayed in the chatwindow.
* src/files.c: removed some icons from the toolbar.
2000-08-06 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/bookmarks.c: changed the numeric IP's to hlserver.com
in the embedded XML.
* src/userwidget.c: the userwidgets now displays icons for no-msg
* src/smalltrans.c: small bug in agreement display logic fixed.
2000-08-05 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/users.c: new functions for new login sequence and
user details (nick, icon) modifications.
* src/trackers.c: small warning fixed.
* src/smalltrans.c: modified agreement to allow for new
* src/guiprefs.c: the user can now specify the version the client
presents to the server.
* src/login.c: login sequence changed to allow version specification.
* src/server.c: modified to new-style version checking, and login.
* src/protocol.h: added banner objects and messages.
2000-08-04 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/main.c: fixed some shortcut keys.
* src/trackers.c: removed the toolbar and moved into menu.
2000-08-01 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/chat.c: new file. handles GUI and common structure for chat.
* src/pubchat.c: removed. functionality moved over to users.c
* src/users.c: includes now most of public chat.
* src/bookmarks.c: it is possible to delete bookmark folders now,
plus rearranged the popup-menu.
2000-07-31 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/filetransfer.c: more consistent handling on file sizes.
* src/pubchat.c: fixed a crash when receiving a public message
with the public chat pane closed.
* src/guiutils.c: right-click popup on lists now works
* src/filelist.c: there is now a parent folder entry in the file lists.
Also changed selection mode of lists to extended and fixed up the selection
mechanisms. Should now be more intuitive.
2000-06-24 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/filetransfer.c (filetransfer_start): slashes in downloaded
filenames are now unconditionally converted to underscores.
Reported by Caspian
2000-06-12 Anastasios Bassoukos
* all/files: set version to 0.9.2, release pending.
2000-05-18 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/users.c: fixed non-gnome-icons and insensitive menus.
2000-05-16 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/server.c: fixed some races in early connection abort
Reported by Glenn F. Maynard
2000-05-15 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/pixmap.c: in pixmaps.c there were some icons that were
2000-05-14 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/hldat.c: added support for true color icons
2000-05-03 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/main.c: added sys/signal.h
Reported by Jarkko Huijts
2000-04-14 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/hldat.c: icons without a transparent color would get a white border.
2000-04-02 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/files.c: added file properties dialog for local and remote
2000-04-01 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/trackers.c: IP is shown in the server list, and is sortable.
2000-03-31 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/files.c: moved icon determination code here from filelist.
will allow for mime-type matches.
2000-03-30 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/trackers.c: You can now ignore port numbers when searching for
duplicate servers. 440 servers of 1880 are dups!
Reported by Jimmy Larsson
* src/network.h: two header files were not included, leading to
compile failure in FreeBSD
Reported by Justin E Burket
2000-03-29 Anastasios Bassoukos
* configure.in: now checks for proper version of libxml.
Reported by yang
* src/filetransfer.c (filetransfer_start): resuming a download and
aborting it before it could start would cause the file to be removed
if "remove zero-length files" was set.
Reported by Athanasios Emilios Arvanitis
* src/filelist.c: downloading a file now deselects it from the list.
Reported by yang
* src/filetransfer.c: we sometimes would overread the DATA
marker, leading to sync loss on downloads. fixed.
Reported by yang
2000-03-26 Anastasios Bassoukos
* src/main.c: fixed the main window minimum size problems.
Reported by yang
* src/guiutils.c: removed "userlist as dock" support, did not work...
Reported by Anastasios Sotiropoulos
2000-03-24 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/users.c: fixed a null-pointer dereference in users_ignored
Reported by Peter F. Handel
2000-03-22 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/pixmap.c, src/guiprefs.c: now icons read from datafiles are
shown in gnome buttons.
* src/main.c: the windows menu now brings windows to front.
2000-03-21 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/guiutils.c: fixed double-click problems.
Reported by yang
* src/guiutils.c: bookmarks and tracker windows now raise to the top.
Reported by yang
* src/filelist.c: it is now possible to view the file sizes in bytes or
in bytes/kb/mb. Suggested by yang
2000-03-20 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/news15.c: fixed a problem with the navigation buttons.
* src/guiprefs.c: some cleanup with togglebuttons, sound support.
* src/hldat.c: sound support added. mostly working. ESD dependant.
2000-03-19 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/guiprefs.c, src/hldat.c: multiple hotline datafiles are now
2000-03-18 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/bookmarks.c: bookmarks window would not be closed by
the window manager.
2000-03-13 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/bookmarks.c: entities would be substituted twice, fixed.
2000-03-12 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/bookmarks.c: the bookmarks now are saved using XML,
internal representation has changed, hierarchical management
of bookmarks, better user interface.
2000-03-07 Bassoukos Tassos
* po/el.po: added greek translation by firstname.lastname@example.org, and
fixed the translatable strings in various files.
2000-02-14 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/filetransfer.c (filetransfer_start): one can now resume
2000-02-13 Bassoukos Tassos
* all/files: released 0.9.1. Mostly stability fixes.
* src/filelist.c, src/files.c: added select all functionality.
Patch contributed by Caspian .
2000-02-12 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/filetransfer.c: fixed a bug that caused server-queued
transfers to not update the slot counter.
2000-02-10 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/filetransfer.c: fixed a bug that caused server-queuerd
transfers not to initiate.
2000-02-01 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/filetransfer.c: fixed a bug that made non-queued
file transfers impossible. fixed another bug that interfered with
2000-01-31 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/threads.c: set thread cancellation to deferred - might fix
* src/trackers.c: removed a bottleneck when getting many servers
from many trackers fast.
* src/guiprefs.c: fixed a small bug with undefined fonts.
2000-01-30 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/protocol.c: fixed up the mac<->latin_1 translation, as the
old one seemed to be off.
Reported by z .
* src/filetransfer.c: auto-retry file transfers seems to work now.
* src/server.c: now will close connection correctly when server closes.
2000-01-29 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/filetransfer.c: server-queued transfers now update the
queued number correctly.
* all/files: merged in i18n support, contributed by
2000-01-20 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/privs.c, src/privs.h: new files, handle server-sent privs.
* src/protocol.c(transaction_read_objects) : now will
not crash on systems with small per-thread stacks.
Reported by Iani Brankov .
2000-01-19 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/smalltrans.c: agreement sometimes would crash client on close.
* src/filetransfer.c: server-queued transfers now indicate it
* src/protocol.c: added HLO_SERVERQUEUE: is the file transfer
* src/bookmarks.c, src/trackers.c: fixed bug that caused crash after
open_bookmarks,open_trackers,select_bookmark... in the process rewrote
2000-01-18 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/protocol.c: added support for y2k-based datestamps. (Don't ask
me, it's a mac thing...)
* all/files: released 0.9.0. User interface improvements, bug fixes,
* src/guiprefs.c: added fix for non-existent pixmap in preferences.
* src/users.c: clear now works
* src/userwidget.c: added stipple pattern to selector for
non-antialiased canvases. Looks good too :)
* src/news15.c: the news post gets cleared only on receipt
of a new one.
* src/server.c: agreements now have their own task. fixed a
stuck loop in forall_servers.
* src/protocol.c: made some mods to the mac<->unix string
translation. Needs More Work(tm).
Reported by Z .
* src/tasks.c: number of tasks now in task window title.
2000-01-17 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/filelist.c: mkdir and delete dialogs are now parented
2000-01-15 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/users.c: added kick/ban support
* src/protocol.c: fixed date conversion functions, added QUOTE object.
* src/news15.c: the subject, author, and time of the post are
displayed as headers in the message window. time is
* src/users.c: log of connections/disconnections.
* src/smalltrans.c: you can now ignore private messages.
* src/guiutils.c: (gutils_nbpage_set_main_with_userlist) merged
the two ways to create the userlist here.
* src/pubchat.c: this pane has now a userlist.
* src/users.c: new file, UI part of user management. split
off from userlist.c
* src/tasks.h: some reorganization, might be faster when
showing many tasks.
* src/userwidget.c: added disabling of users
2000-01-13 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/userwidget.c: resizing fixes, mouse handling fixes.
2000-01-12 Bassoukos Tassos
* all/files: released 0.8.9 - bugfixes, UI mods, and glibc2.1
* src/filetransfer.c: now you can't download twice to the
same local file. ( mentioned by Iani Brankov )
* src/userwidget.c: small fix handling the mouse
2000-01-10 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/userwidget.c: when an user is removed, the bounding box
is properly updated
* src/guiutils.c: notebook tabs are now highlightable.
* src/userwidget.c: the antialiased canvas is now user-selectable.
2000-01-09 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/guiutils.c (gutils_nbpage_new): now notebook tabs can have
* src/smalltrans.c: missed in smalltrans.c ( reported by
Kris Arndt ). Now compiles on glibc2.1 systems
* src/login.c: changed the icons on the login window toolbar
* src/pixmap.c: some more icons added
* src/news15.c: now the panes are better organized -
more room for the message. also changed the icons of the
* all/files: created freshmeat appindex
* all/files: released 0.8.8, mostly UI tweaks.
* README: Silly me, had my e-mail set to email@example.com....
2000-01-08 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/smalltrans.c: error messages appear over the proper
* src/userlist.c: userlist is now a true dock item, and can be
dragged at will (0351).
* src/login.c: you can now select where the tabs of the
* src/guiprefs.c: added support for drop-boxes in the preferences
* src/login.c: toolbars will now consistently be with/without text,
according to the preferences of the GNOME configuration.
2000-01-06 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/trackers.c: after adding a new tracker, refresh was needed.
* all/files: released version 0.8.7
* src/bookmarks.c: bookmark dialog now appears over it's respective
* src/files.c: added support for local file info, needs rewrite...
* src/filelist.c: added support for file info requests.
* src/bookmarks.c: enter->ok in bookmark dialog.
2000-01-05 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/bookmarks.c: Added move up/down buttons to the bookmarks,
and they work! (Wow!)
* src/news15.c: Post/Reply in News1.5 now works.
1999-12-29 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/news15.c: fixed a segv when reading null posts
1999-12-14 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/news15.c: added thead prev/next/up/down, must show
it on the threads list....
1999-12-11 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/news15.c: full (I think) 1.5 news support.
Todo: thread next/prev,postings....
* all/files: released 0.8.6
1999-12-06 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/userwidget.c: fixed a crash-on-close.
* src/news15.c: Whoa... preliminary 1.5 news support. currently
the categories are browsable.
1999-11-28 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/protocol.c: Added support for v1.5 news categories
1999-11-26 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/server.c: added support for server name in login reply.
* src/files.c: cancelled directory listings would
cause a crash - bug found by gsis.
1999-11-23 Bassoukos Tassos
* all/files: released v 0.8.4b (yeah, I know, so xisp-like...)
* src/userlist.c, src/guiprefs.c, src/login.c: now userlist can be
permanently shown next to the other notebook tabs.
* src/userwidget.c: made translucent selection with highlighted
* src/main.c: zombie problem persists.
* all/files: released v 0.8.4
1999-11-22 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/pubchat.c: public chat will now correctly pop up when talking.
* src/main.c: fixed the zombie processes problem.
* src/userwidget.c: split off userwidget and made it into a canvas.
1999-11-17 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/protocol.c: fixed non-resuming of resumed downloads.
Ugh. Memory alignment issues...(3 hours later) AAAARGH!
* src/files.c: fixed an ugly crash due to memory overrun.
* configure.in: added check for -ldmallocth
* src/hldat.c: fixed some transparency problems.
1999-11-14 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/server.c: fixed login sequence to allow empty passwds...
1999-11-13 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/filetransfer.c: should now transfer files from non-5500-port
servers. fixed hanging after disconnecting with active
file transfers. fixed broken resumed download counter.
1999-11-08 Bassoukos Tassos
* all/files: version 0.8.2 released.
1999-11-06 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/guiprefs.c: Fixed font selection widgets, bug fixes, added
icon selection capabilites in preferences, and some GtkClist's will
no longer be theme-less ...
1999-11-05 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/filetransfer.c: added upload capablility. does not
yet resume transfers.
1999-11-04 Bassoukos Tassos
* src/files.c: added remote-mkdir and remote-delete. seems to work.
* src/server.c: fixed (hopefully) hanging after failed login.
* src/files.c: fixed zombie task after deleting files.
* src/server.c,src/login.c: moved start_login to server.c to defer
reader thread creation, avoiding a race condition.
1999-11-03 Bassoukos Tassos
* all/files: version 0.8 released.
Please report errors and omissions to